We Love 3T
Amber Answers Fans Questions About Austin Brown, Backpack Kids, Yashi Brown, Janet Jackson and more...
1) Jennifer: Do you think the judgment for Dr. Murray was
fair? I do believe Dr. Murray should have been found guilty. The reality is that it will not bring Michael Jackson back for his family, friends, and fans. Dr. Murray was given four years and the media wants to talk about him only serving two years. The Jackson family has lost a love one, that they will not see in two or four years, it does not seem fair that he gets to walk and live life after time served when for the Jackson family, they will have to live life without Michael.
2) Monica: Having your own website, what is the one thing you feel that people misunderstand the most about the Jackson family? I think that some people don’t think of them as people
at all. Like they are just entertainment, here only to put on a good show. That they don’t have feelings and everything they do is acting or for show.
Some individuals have posted on the internet that Michael Jackson is alive and that the family is acting and that he is making a movie from all of this. I don’t know how any fan could look in the Jackson family faces and call them liars and really think that they would fake his death.
Some people made the manslaughter trial into a fashion show, like Ms. Janet Jackson and Ms. LaToya Jackson got dressed up just to impress the media or the cars they drove were statement pieces. Never mind that they were heading into the court to hear difficult information about why their beloved brother Michael Jackson is no longer here.
3) April: What did you think about the fan support outside the court house doing the manslaughter trial against Dr. Murray? I think it was Mr. Jackie Jackson who said it the best on Twitter when he said, that there are no fans like the Jackson fans. I do not believe Michael would have wanted to see his fans attacking people who were
there for Dr. Murray. He would have appreciated I feel the fans that were truly there to show support for the Jackson family and seeing justice being served.
4) Tiffany: Do you think justice was served in the manslaughter
trial against Dr. Murray? I do but, as I have said, before the reality is that the judgment will not bring Michael Jackson back for his family, friends, and fans. In this case the Jackson family has lost a love one, a family member that can never, ever be replaced. No amount of justice served will bring him back.
5) Crystal: What do you think about the Jackson family performing in London during the manslaughter trial against Dr. Murray? The concert in London was planned way, way in advance and was suppose to take place after the trial but, because of the trial was set back so much, the concert happened during the trial. The Jackson family had agreed to support the concert, they honored their agreement. They did what they had to do. It was not them off celebrating and not thinking of the trial taking place. They were reminded and still are of the trial everywhere they go.
6) Mallory: Jermaine Jackson redid, the Jackson hit “Blame It On the Boogie” what did you think of his remake on the song? I remember Mr. Jermaine Jackson talking about how he was not a part of the song on “The Jack5ons: A Family Dynasty” on the A& E series, so
I am happy he was able to be a part of the song and make his mark on
7) Blake: Austin Brown is releasing two albums and he is not charging the fans to download his music, what are your thoughts? He is such a sweet guy, willing to respond and write back to his fans on Twitter and Facebook. Austin is an in creditable musician with a lot of talent and he is also humble. He feels very strong about his music and what he has done and plans to do for the fans will make history there is no mistaking. It just goes to show you what a great artist and person he is. I am a proud fan!! :)
8) Havana: Yashi Brown has come on We Love 3T to talk about her work in the mental health community and her own life experience with bipolar type 1. Do you think that bipolar is a mental illness that is often brushed under the rug a lot more in the African American community? Yes, I do because in a lot of situations, you have that don’t ask, don’t tell. I think in our generation our parents and grandparents were taught that you did not share your business sort of speak and many times the next door neighbors could have the same problem but, you were not suppose to talk about it. People don’t care to hear about your problems.
I think because of wonderful individuals like Yashi Brown and her mother Mrs. Rebbie Jackson Brown being willing to share their stories no matter how difficult they may be, more individuals are more willing now than before to let others know what is going on and they now know it is okay to ask for help.
9) Janice: What inspires you to do We Love 3T: Dedicated to 3T and the Jackson family? What inspires me the most about doing We Love 3T is the love I have for the Jackson family and having the support not only from the fans but, the Jackson family as well.
10) Lauren: What would you say has been the hardest parts about having a fan site for the Jackson family? The hardest parts for me has been other fan sites that try and pick fights with us on Twitter when we make simple announcements, like our site has been updated and other fan sites want to say that they are a better site than us. Fans should follow them not us, they are “true” fans. I don’t get involved with fan wars and I wish those who dislike We Love 3T and 85’ A.B. For L.O.V.E. would keep their comments and ugly remarks to themselves. We are just a group of fans showing love to the Jackson family and we have the right to be their fans, just as much as the other sites do. We are not trying to be better than anyone else.
I have had trouble with some individuals sending e-mails, who do not really understand what it takes to keep the website going and that sometimes it may take me a while to respond back to their e-mails and they want answers right away.
I have also received some e-mails that are not very uplifting and sometimes I wonder would this really be something someone would send to someone they cared about? If it is not something you would send to your family members, why would you send it to the Jackson family, they have feelings too.
11) Renee: What advice would you give to someone that is working on doing their own fan site? First, I would say that your website should not become a job that you hate to do, it should be enjoyment. It never hurts to work your connections and meet new people. Write to as many people that you can that you feel will support you. Don’t let your contacts fall by the way side. Make sure you follow- up and touch bases with individuals you are working with. Different suggestions from people can be good and helpful but, remember at
the end of the day it is your site. Don’t get discourage when things don’t work out to the way you plan. Sometimes you need a plan B, C, or D when A does not work out. Be respectful to everyone you are working with and keep your eyes, ears, and heart always open.
12) Amy: What are your top 3 favorite Michael Jackson
songs? Wow!! Just three, okay, that is hard because I
like them all!! :) Three favorite Michael Jackson songs would be “Smooth Criminal”, “Don’t Stop Til’ You Get Enough” and “Remember the Time”.
13) Yasmin: What made you a Michael Jackson fan? Everything!! :)Growing up watching the Jack5on Cartoons, Motown 25, Moonwalk,
BAD video, Smooth Criminal video, every song he every wrote, produced and directed. The hat, the glove and his smile. His heart, he was not just an entertainer or icon. He cared about the world and the people in it. A great humanitarian, giving to the needy and the sick all he had. He cared
about his family, friends and his fans.
14) Jessica: What would you say to Michael Jackson today, if he was still here with us? Thank you, Thank you for being you and not changing no matter what anyone had to say. Thank you for all the wonderful music and the memories that we will never forget as fans.
Thank you for wanting to give the very best you had for us. I hope We Love 3T, would make you proud. Thank you, I love you, I miss you.
15) Cheyenne: When a fan visits We Love 3T, what would you like for them to take away from the site? LOVE, I hope they feel the love, time, energy, and dedication placed on the site every day. I hope that the site will inspire them to dream big dreams of their own and go after the dreams that interest them.
16) Lisa: What does it mean to you, that We Love 3T is celebrating the 3rd Year Anniversary? I am excited, happy, and feel really good. I feel like it is a true testimony of how far we have come and I am looking forward to celebrating many, many more years. It is a blessing to have so much support from the Jackson family, various fan clubs, members, friends, and fans. Everyone helps make the site run, no one person does it all and I am so thankful for such a supportive and loving team.
17) Chloe: What is next for We Love 3T? More news, highlights, pictures, new pages, interviews, videos, and new music. We have some exciting things lined up, that are in the works. I can’t tell too much but, it is going to be fun and I hope everyone will stay with us as we grow. 2012, I have a feeling is going to be a good and exciting year!!
18) Sabrina: What made you decide to do an Austin Brown fan
site? I have been a fan of Austin Brown for a long time. I remember reading about him graduating in 2004 and the different individuals he has worked with to strengthen his craft.
I was super thrilled when we were able to expand the website to the one we have now because it gave me more pages and I was able to highlight more Jackson family members like Austin; which in turn allowed me to highlight him even more.
We have received a lot of fan support for him and people are recognizing his name more now than before. I just felt that with all the information we had on him already a fan site to support him would be appropriate.
19) Morgan: Will you be highlighting other Backpack Kid members like Tommy Parker and Scott Bruzenak on 85’ A.B. For
L.O.V.E.? Yes, I would really like to. They all are in creditable musicians and producers. Someone made the statement on Twitter that people were over looking Austin Brown and I agree and I also feel that the other Backpack Kid members are being over looked as well and I feel it is time for a change. A new era, a new beginning with the next generation.
20) Shanice: How do you feel about superstars like Janet Jackson being the spokesperson for Nutrisystem and other weight loss programs? I think it is wonderful because you know for fans like me Janet Jackson seems at times untouchable.
She is an in creditable artist, actress, fashion designer, and icon figure. To hear her say, I been where you been, I know how it feels and to see her open up to us as fans in a way she doesn’t have to makes her all the more special because you feel more like if Janet Jackson can do it and look great then so can I.
3rd Year Anniversary Celebration Jan 26-29, 2012
*Jan 26, 2012- Hightlighting Michael Jackson being honored at the Grauman's Chinese Theatre.
*Jan 27- 28, 2012- Fans can write in and post love and support for the Jackson family at: email@example.com
*Jan 27-28, 2012- Your chance to send We Love 3T and 85'
A.B. For L.O.V.E. owner (Amber) your questions and comments at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The top (20) twenty questions and her answers will be posted.
*Jan 29, 2012- All artwork, poems, pictures, messages and more will be posted to help celebrate We Love 3T: Dedicated to 3T and the Jackson family 3rd Anniversary.
(Asking all members and friends to wear the color yellow)
Remembering Michael Jackson
Today, Jan 26, 2012 should be a celebration for all
Jackson family fans
across the globe.
Today Michael Jackson was recognized and honored once again at the legendary Hollywood’s Grauman’s Chinese Theatre. Michael Jackson's sequined glove and shoes were used to make his hand and footprint impressions in concrete at Grauman's Chinese Theatre to celebrate the debut of the Cirque du Soleil production "Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour". His children Prince, Paris, and Blanket were there to help honor and make the impressions in the cement in the forecourt theatre for their father.
Michael Jackson was inducted onto the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 1980 as member of The Jacksons. On May 14, 1984 Michael Jackson was invited to the White House to receive an award from President Ronald Reagan for his support of charities that helped people overcome alcohol and drug abuse.
On Aug 20, 1984 Michael Jackson received another Hollywood Walk of Fame honor as a solo artist. Also, during that time
Michael Jackson won eight Grammys. The Jackson brothers join together for the “Victory Tour” and the funds that were raised from the tour were donated to charity.
Prince, Blanket, and Paris Jackson place their hand prints next to their dad's shoes and hand print.
pic from: cbs.news.com/http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/
Words from the Owner of We Love 3T...
The friendships I have gained and the knowledge I have learned over the past three years are blessings that
I will not take for granted.
The members of We Love 3T and 85' A.B. For L.O.V.E. have been so supportive and loving, they seem to know when to send me artwork or a message to keep a smile on my face and for that I say thank you. I have such an amazing team that helps me keep things going and straight and for that I say thank you as well.
To all the We Love 3T and 85’ A.B. For L.O.V.E. supporters and friends I say thank you for continuing this journey with me and I look forward to many, many more good times together.
We will remember Michael Jackson Today, Tomorrow and
Always. Thank you and God Bless. -Amber
Fans Write In...
Mallory: Congratulations We Love 3T and
the Jackson family with Michael once again being honored and remembered in
such a special way.
Monica: This website is a wonderful tribute to such an amazing family. Congrats Amber on three years and please continue to honor the ones you love.
Renee: I love We Love 3T and 85’ A.B. For L.O.V.E. and you can see and feel the love that has been put into both websites, congratulations!!
Taiyanna: Thank you for being a website that tires really hard to print the truth about the Jackson family and thank you for being such a force in the Jackson family fan community.
Madison: Love Amber!! Love 3T, Taj, Taryll, and TJ, Austin Brown and the Backpack Kids, keep doing what you are doing because it means a lot to us that someone that loves the Jackson family is willing to pay tribute to them in such a special way.
Amy:Congratulations Amber!! Happy Early Birthday, much love to you sweetheart and the Jackson family!!
Jessica:Congratulations and I would love to hear more about Dealz. Love the page you have on him, do you think you could get him on the site, oh and Austin Brown too?
Heather: I have a very good feeling this website will be around a long time and will continue to grow with the next generation of Jacksons. Love 85’ A.B. For L.O.V.E.
Adrianna: I love Dealz!! Thank you for making such a fan friendly website, that we as Jackson family fans can enjoy, congratulations to you.
Alexis: Thanks Amber for responding back to my e-mails and for answering my questions.Congratulations to you dear heart and I can’t wait to see what is coming up for We Love 3T!!
Rachel: This is an amazing website and one that I will return to again and again.
Tiffany: I love how much respect you have for each other. This site is wonderful, please continue.
Naomi: Love We Love 3T and 85' A.B. For L.O.V.E. can't wait to see what this year holds.