1.Which song did Michael Jackson win a 1980 Grammy for?
Answer: Male R & B Vocal Performance for “Don’t Stop ‘til You Get Enough”-Helena, Montana
2. What four songs did Michael Jackson perform Jan 31, 1993 at Super Bowl XXVII?
Answer: Jam, Billie Jean, Black or White, Heal the World- Keisha from Nebraska
3. This was done on my birthday, which I thought was extra cool Michael gave Oprah Winfrey a live exclusive television interview Feb 10, 1993; his first since what year?
Answer: 1979- Melissa from Missouri
4. On March the 25th of what year did the Jackson 5 perform on Motown 25?
Answer: 1983- Tiffany from Nebraska
5.Who was the director for 3T’s video 24/7?
Answer: Okuwah Garrett- Tim from Japan
6. The song “BAD” was intended to be a duet with who?
Answer: Prince- Tomeka from North Carolina
7. In the Spring and Summer of what year did the Jackson 5 play a Tribute concert in their hometown of Gary, Indiana?
Answer- 1971- Ashley from Michigan
8. The video “Smooth Criminal” was set in what time period?
Answer: 1930s- Makayla from North Dakota
9. What year did Michael Jackson receive a star on the “Hollywood Walk of Fame”?
Answer: 1984- Niki from Wisconsin
10. What year was “the Wiz” released?
Answer: 1978- Carla from Chicago
11. Who gave Taj, Taryll, and TJ the name 3T?
Answer: Their mother- Tiffany from Mexico
12. What video by Michael Jackson aired in 1983 and became the first video by an African American artist to enter heavy rotation on MTV’s Network?
Answer: Billie Jean- Tammi from New Orleans
13. What name did La Toya Jackson want to use on her first album?
Answer: Only her first Name- Erika from Nevada
14. What 1984 solo hit did La Toya Jackson provide vocals for her brother Michael?
Answer: P.Y. T (Pretty Young Thing)- Alexa from Hawaii
15. What second single from La Toya Jackson’s first album did her brother Michael produce in 1980?
Answer: “Night Time Lover”- Christina from Oregon
16. What third consecutive film for Janet Jackson opened at number one at the “Box Office” in its first week?
Answer: “Why Did I Get Married/”- Tiffany from Iowa
20. Michael Jackson wrote songs for his sister Rebbie Jackson’s first album “Centipede in 1984, what other two well known artist also wrote music on her album?
Answer: Smokey Robinson and Prince- Crystal from Arkansas
21. What three video categories did Michael Jackson “Thriller” win at MTV’s Music Awards in 1984?
Answer: Best Choreography, Viewer’s Choice, and Best Overall Performance- Cynthia from Oregon
22. Which Jackson 5 member wanted to become a professional baseball player and was well known for his skills at baseball? Answer: Jackie Jackson- Heather from Michigan
23. What Michael Jackson album was released in 1979 just two weeks before Michael’s twenty-first birthday? Answer: Off the Wall-Ebony from New York
24. What song did Quincy Jones give Michael Jackson that was written by Tom Bahler with Frank Sinatra in mind? "She's Out of My Life"- April from Illinois
25. What was Michael Jackson's favorite song? "Smile"- Carla from Chicago
26. What was the Jackson 5's first television appearance? The 1968 Miss Black America Pageant- Megan from Cuba
27. What year was the Jackson 5 signed to Motown Records? 1969- Ebony from Illinois
28.**Double Trivia**- 1) In 1984, what award did President Ronald Reagan award Michael Jackson for allowing his song "Beat It" to be used in a public service campaign against teen drinking? 2) How old was Michael Jackson at the time when he accepted the award? Presidental Public Safety Communication Award, Michael was 25- Carla from Chicago